Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Valentines Day Review

I had low expectations coming to see this film due to the horrible things the critics had to say about it. Me and my girlfriend went to see it on Valentines Day as couples do. I was pleasantly suprised. The amount of A-list actors was crazy. I would have been happy just to see George Lopez but there were atleast fifteen big names in this film other than him. We saw atleast two A-listers in each scene which was nice. The critics were right to say that there wasn't really a plot. But, there didn't need to be, it was Valentines Day and it was a plot of love and heart-ache. There was great acting and the actors seemed to mesh well together. The movie wasn't all that predictable for those that like the challenge of guessing the what happens the whole movie. i wasn't moved emotionally but I got some good laughs in. It was a nice movie to see with your significant other and I would recommend renting it or possibly buying.
The one movie I would say it compares to is LOVE HAPPENS which I also recommend. I give this a nice
4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment