Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Avatar:The Last Airbender Review

This movie was obviously a kid film seeing as Nickelodeon made it and it was based off a cartoon. That's fine because I have nothing against cartoons. In fact, I'm just a big kid at heart. Anyways, I wasn't surprised one bit in this film. I went in thinking that all I was going to see was special effects. I was right on with that thought. That acting was something to be desired. I set aside the fact the Nickelodeon mad it and say that it is a film they chose to show on the big screen and should have put more and better preparations into it. They didn't dissapoint with the effects because I was floored at times with the amount of effects they used probably to offsset the bad acting. I would not recommend this film not even if someone already had it and wanted to watch it with you. I was tempted to complain for my money back after the movie because I felt I was robbed of $9.50.Because this is a childrens film, I give this film a
2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment