Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Iron Man 2 Review

For those of us who saw the first Iron Man, didn't feel the same about the second. The effects were all there but there were a few things missing from this movie.First of all, Terrence Howard was absent in the second Iron Man. He wasn't the glue to the first film but he was Robert Downey's right hand man. When I saw that he wasn't in the second film, I was appauled.
I was happy to see the introduction of Black Widow and more of Samuel L. on screen. But it always gets me whenever there's a first movie with an amazing cast, then there's a sequal with some modifications to the key people. A little continuity goes a long way folks.
I do love a happy ending though. By that I mean at the end of these MARVEL movies, during the credits, there is a little peek of what's to come. I don't know about you but I get a little giddy when I see that.
I do recommend this movie rent it or buy it. It's a nice continuum of the first Iron Man. I give this movie
4 and a half out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment