Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Buried Review

This film touched greatly on being afraid of being in small, tight spaces or just plain being buried alive. Given it's limited camera work and special effects, the film had class. Ryan Reynalds seemed to go through the motions of the film nicely. I was convinced in his role. The only thing I could say I didn't like is that the camera would zoom out and up and up and up. You know that he's in a coffin yet the camera hints otherwise. Other than that, it was a unique film because it gave me what I personally was looking for in a film and that is twists. I would recommend this movie to anyone who has an attention span greater than 50 minutes and can take a little darkness.
I give it 3 and a half stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment