Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Despicable Me Movie Review

Even from the preview before the movie came out, I knew I had to see this. As a lot of you know, these computer animated movies seem to be aimed primarily at the adult audience. That's why I like them cause I'm a kid at heart. On a serious note, the movie was great. This type of movie didn't have to be thick in plot or great dialog. It was all around a wonderful movie. Steve Carell is that kind of actor that can make you laugh regardless of what it is. I believe he is a versatile actor and is perfect even for voice over's. The key character though was the littlest girl in the orphan group, she was adorable and made the film with her cruteness. All-in-all, I definately recommend this movie to anyone with a funny bone.
I give it 4 and a half out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment